Questions to Consider in Exploring Healing

on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It is rejuvenating for your mind, body and Soul to take time out to consider your life as it exists right now. This can help to understand your life's larger vision and support learning from your current perspective.

The following questions are not intended to be used as a barometer or gauge, but rather as a consciousness raising exercise to support your evolution.

  1. What kind of time do I have for myself each day?

  2. What activities do I do that are just for pleasure?

  3. What is the most relaxing time of day? How do I spend it?

  4. If I had all the time I needed, what three things would I like to see more of in my life?

  5. Being alone is what to me?

As you become more aware of being in a body with needs and desires, it will become even more important to continue the process of connecting with your physical body more fully.

From the Vanati Healing Energy Program meditation Cellular Expansion and Healing

Learn more about Cellular Expansion and Healing >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment